A selected card disappears from the deck and reappears inside a bottle thatÂ has been on the table throughout. No palming, no rough-and-smooth, noÂ adhesives, etc.
- Skill level
- â€˘ Beginner
- Size of audience
- â€˘ Small to large
- â€˘ Best for informal
- â€˘ Surrounded OK
- â€˘ Requires table or floor
- Clothing requirements
- â€˘ None
- Reset time
- â€˘ While cleaning up
A card is selected and replaced. The spectator shufflesÂ the deck and cuts it into several piles. A bottle is shown and the spectator spins it,Â eliminating cards until there’s only one left. Since all the cards were clearly shown,Â the remaining card must be the selected one. But it’s not. Instead, the selected cardÂ is found inside the bottle. The bottle is then handed out.
Spin the Bottle comes with a custom-made gaff and what may well beÂ the best magic instructions on the market.Â The booklet contains:
- step-by-step, illustrated instructions
- how to set up and introduce the trick
- notes on working conditions
- resetting for the next performance
- performance tips and ideas
- 3 fully scripted presentations:
- a humorous presentation
- a mentalism presentation
- a Bizarre story presentation
- additional trick and presentation ideas, including two versions without a bottle
- and a brief history of the effect.
Includes 16-page printed booklet and custom-made gaff. Use your own Poker-sizeÂ Bicycle deck and bottle.
Robert K. Miller, The Linking Ring, March 1999: “The instructions are outstanding… Highest recommendation…”
Mike Close, Magic, Dec. 1998: “Ariel provides excellent instructions, and offers several handling and presentational variations. The trick requires little technical ability and produces a strong effect.”